Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Marc Ecko's website is bigger and cooler than the deathstar.


Yes, the Deathstar can eclipse suns and blow up entire planets with high-powered futuristic super space weapons. The Deathstar also has thousands of stormtroopers on guard and little robots that sweep halls, catch intruders, and clean up random wookie droppings- but so does Marc Ecko's website. My boy SpecterEkta showed me this site the other day and not only did I spend the next several hours locked in its telekinetic death grip, but I even returned the next day. I cannot find the name of the genius that created this site, but I hope he won some awards (and a nice chunk of money too). Don't miss the 360 degree view of the office (hey Marc, can I live in your virtual office). Also check out his personal art, I had never seen it before, and it is quite amazing! Marcecko.com

No comments: